Monday, January 26, 2009

Golden Citrine

jewelry earrings sterling silver citrine peridot iolite
The citrine briolettes featured in these earrings were purchased at the Bead Shack in Anchorage. They are incredibly clear and smooth. I'm usually attracted to faceted gemstones, but these just spoke to me.

I've suspended them from a short length of sterling silver chain. From each link, I've added a gemstone, alternating iolite rondelles and peridot briolettes.

This color combination is regal and also makes me think of spring!

Click on the photo to be taken directly to the listing in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Vicki,
I swear your pieces just get better & better! These are so beautiful. I love the colors. They're right up there with your pearls!

Shirley said...

They are just gorgeous!!! Beautiful and elegant again.