Monday, January 12, 2009

Iolite and Keshi Pearl Necklace

jewelry necklace iolite sterling silver keshi pearls
I just listed this brand new necklace in my etsy shop. I love the simplicity of it. The blue colors -- think jeans -- make this a necklace you can wear everyday.

Faceted rondelles and faceted rectangles of pale blue iolite are joined by peacock keshi pearls to form the cluster. This is suspended from a circle that I fused from fine silver wire. The chain is sterling silver. I oxidized all of the silver and then tumbled it for that shiny steel gay finish.

Click on the photo to go directly to the listing and see more photos of this necklace. Or, click here to go to my etsy shop.

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Hi Vicki love the Iolite. If you go over to my blog you will see I have left an award for you.
Nicole/Beadwright