Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love of My Life

dog bouvier black
No, not Rick. I'm talking about Xena. She's my beautiful Bouvier. Xena is the perfect dog: undemanding, a little lazy, a little snuggly and very quiet. But best of all, she's positively adorable.

This first photo was taken shortly (2-3 weeks) after a trip to the groomer. She's at her cutest when her hair has started to grow back.

This next photo was taken in the middle of winter. She had been enjoying the fresh snowfall in the backyard when I called her to come back to the house. This is Xena saying "no, I'm not ready".


Recently, I took this photo of Xena in her usual position -- horizontal in one of her 3 beds. I love her to pieces.

6 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Didn't you know life is too exciting outside? I mean who wants to come back in when there is all this fresh snow!
Very sweet! Enjoy!
Michelle @ Evie's Tool Emporium

Mimi said...

Ahh, she is absolutely adorable! :-) Peace, Sue

Diane said...

She's beautiful, Vicki! SHe looks like a real snuggler. I have given you a blog award. Please see my blog for details.

Deronda designs... said...

Oh, she's perfect. 3 beds...me thinks that means that she's never far away from you.

DVArtist said...

Vicki what a cute and lovable pet. Yeah looks like the love your life.
Nicole/Beadwright

Shirley said...

She is too precious for words!