Friday, January 16, 2009

Lovely Labradorite

jewelry earrings labradorite briolettes sterling silver
I finally found the long slim labradorite briolettes I've been searching for. These stones are just beautiful -- full of subtle color and lots of flash. I found these stones from JenniferLoveBeads on etsy. She has a wonderful selection of fine gemstones.

As many of you know, photography is not my forte and labradorite poses its own unique challenges. These photos are as good as I could get.

The sterling silver leverback earwires and wire for wrapping was oxidized, followed by a little hand sanding to highlight a small amount of the shiny silver.

These earrings are for sale in my etsy shop. Or, you can click on either of the photos to go directly to the listing.

2 comments:

Deb @ Crysallis said...

I think you did a great job photographing these Vicki!!! drool worthy!!!! :D HUGS!!

Shirley said...

Both are very lovely in different ways!