Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pale Green Pearls

As you may have guessed, I create jewelry year round. During the first half of the year, I experiment with new designs and develop new techniques. I always make plenty of pieces with these new designs then too. It's only after having the designs "out there" that I actually know which ones will be popular, good sellers.

Now that I've had a few shows behind me this season, I know that this style of earwire will continue to be intriguing to my local customers. They are always interested when I tell them that I form them myself from sterling silver wire.

The design is simple, yet quite eye catching. For this particular pair, I chose some pale green freshwater pearls as the single adornment.

If you look through my etsy shop, you will see several pairs using this style of earwire.

The plan for today is to make a pile of these earwires in both sterling and gold filled in preparation for my next two shows!

4 comments:

ShinyAdornments said...

the thought of making a bunch of ear wires makes me want to call my dentist for fun.

ack...

You've stocked up on really really good coffee, right?

:-)

cindy shake said...

...production, production, production... that necessary component of our glamourous artsy life!! It's your originality in your production that sets your work apart and makes it beautiful :o)

brokenteepee said...

I love that style myself.

Shirley said...

Very pretty!