Friday, October 16, 2009

Crystal Quartz

There's something very clean about crystal quartz. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that it's well. crystal clear. At least these beads are. They are actually quite amazing. The uniformity in the strand was a welcome characteristic. Trying to make pairs from an inconsistent strand can be very frustrating. I digress.

Back to the earrings. I wrapped them with sterling silver wire and added a tiny drop of black spinel and more crystal quartz. Perfectly suited for a night on the town, a wedding or black jeans and a t-shirt.


Click the photo to go directly to the listing in my etsy shop.

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Mmm, simplicity at its best.

Unknown said...

And long enough to peek out from under your toque in the winter. ;)

Unknown said...

I love these.

cindy shake said...

I've said it before but want to say it again, I LOVE how you artfully wrap the wire at the top of your bead/jewel on the earrings. Saw some fantastic pairs at Half Moon -they are especially yummy in person. I'm going to pick a pair out for myself at Bad Girls :o)

Cthings said...

Those are gorgeous Vicki! Did a wonderful job!

Shirley said...

Very pretty!