Thursday, September 24, 2009

Aqua and Brass Earrings


I reclaimed these beads from a very gaudy vintage necklace. These beads, along with many others, had an aurora borealis finish. This is great if you're trying for a flashy look, but it's usually too much for me. Used one-at-a-time, I really like these beads.

Above these deep aqua glass beads you see an antiqued brass beadcap. I purchased a bunch of wonderful beadcaps from one of my local bead stores. They are of a style I have not seen anywhere else. These particular caps have a swirly pattern that reminds me of tree bark.

These earrings are sale in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

They are really lovely. I just love how you put things together.

Micah said...

Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!