Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Artbeads.com - Swarovski Crystals

The Artbeads website has an amazing array of Swarovski crystal beads and components to choose from. I just received my first order from them and I'm thrilled with the contents of the package. It was a small package, but don't be fooled by the size -- Swarovski always packs a punch!

I ordered everything in quantities of two, with earrings in mind. This first photo shows some Flat Briolettes in 4 different colors. I can envision some beautiful earrings with these crystals that will take you from day wear to an evening on the town.



These following beads are called Cosmic and I've never seen this shape before. I ordered them in Copper and Red Magma and I love them both.




Twisted Coins are a classic shape, so I ordered some classic colors, Amethyst, Black Diamond and Golden Shadow. These are larger than I usually work with, so they will take some special planning on my part.





Last, but certainly not least, are these gorgeous Column Pendant beads in Satin. These will most certainly become a pair of earrings for me, me, me!

Stay tuned to see what I create with these lovely components from Artbeads!

2 comments:

Brenda. said...

Don't you just love crystals from Artbeads?! You picked some beauties, and I can't wait to see the lovely pieces you create with them.

Cthings said...

Those are beautiful swarvoski beads!! I really like artbeads. I just put an order in not to long ago with them. It will be fun to see what you create!