Saturday, April 11, 2009

Retro Tulip Earrings

I listed these new retro earrings in my etsy shop this week. I found these brushed aluminum beadcaps online and just had to have a bunch. They are quite large and require a big bead under them, otherwise, the bead just gets swallowed by the cap! These matte black elongated oval glass beads are the perfect size.


handcrafted jewelry earrings matte black aluminum sterling silver bead caps

I also listed a few other new things just yesterday, but they were snatched up by savvy shoppers right away. Which brings me to another subject ...

I released my April newsletter earlier this week. I have a great sale going on, but you must be a newsletter subscriber to qualify for it. Take a minute to fill out the form on the right and I'll send a copy to you very quickly.

No comments: