Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Favorite (new-ish) Sweatshirt

While in Arizona last February, Carol & I did a bit of shopping that was NOT bead related.  Shocking, I know.  We found a Tommy Bahama store in Kierland Commons in North Scottsdale.  I had only been in one of those once before, but I recognized the style of clothing as simply perfect for me and my relaxed life style.

I purchased two of these sweatshirts and love, love, love them.  I know I will wear them year-round here in Alaska.  The colors I selected were hot pink and lime green, neither of which are on the website.  I wish I could afford to buy one in every color, except white of course.  (Can you say fuzzy, black, dirty dog?)




Back to Kierland Commons for a minute.  We have nothing like this in Alaska.  Simply being able to walk around outside in the middle of February was a treat.  But the selection of stores there was amazing too.  Again, remember where I live and that my choices are very limited.  Don't pity me.  I do most of my shopping on the internet these days.

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

It looks so comfortable....

I do most of my shopping online too. Just 'cause the middle of nowhere is well, the middle of NOWHERE.