Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pink Chalcedony . Earrings

pink chalcedony sterling silver earringsI just listed these earrings in my etsy shop a couple of days ago. The pink of the chalcedony briolettes is bordering on lavender, but when I added the pink pearls, the stones appeared more pink. That's the nature of a translucent stone such as chalcedony.

The pearls are in a loose cluster atop the chalcedony and will swing freely. They hang on sterling silver leverback earwires for maximum security.

They are for sale in my etsy shop. Click on the photo to go directly to the listing.

I sent out my latest newsletter yesterday. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please fill out the form to the right.

2 comments:

Cthings said...

Vicki those are gorgeous!! I also like the necklace posted below. Nice eye candy!:)

Shirley said...

So elegant and beautiful~!~!