Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ballet Slipper Pink . Lampwork . Earrings


These soft pink lampwork beads are from my Artisan Beaders teammate Deronda. Definitely feminine, definitely understated, definitely pretty.

I placed the beads on decorative headpins and topped them with a "rolled" style Thai Hill Tribe silver bead. They hang simply from sterling silver earwires, which have been left bright and shiny.

These are perfect for the girly girl on your shopping list. Don't forget, free worldwide shipping in my etsy shop through year-end!

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh so sweet.
I just make a bracelet with Deronda's beads. Will be listed soon!

Orion Designs said...

Can't wait to see the bracelet! I sold an amazing necklace at my last show featuring some of Deronda's amber colored beads with the silver wire on the surface. It started a shopper's feeding frenzy in my booth!

Cthings said...

Vicki those are very elegant! Did you like your metalsmithing class? I did find it will take quite a bit of money to have everything. I'm probably will not get there for quite sometime. Enjoy your week!