Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Special Order

Last week I received an etsy convo from someone who had "hearted" one of my knitted bags. That bag was awesome -- so awesome that I contemplated keeping it -- and it sold in March of 2008. She wanted to know if I would make one for her. I told her I would be happy to do that.

We went back and forth several times regarding colors and she finally decided on a deep burgundy with a creamy color accent. I think it will be a lovely combination. The yarn is now on order. I'm anxious to begin and I'm sure my customer is anxious to see the finished product.

This is the bag:


2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I can understand why she wanted one....

ShinyAdornments said...

Jewelry, cards, cooking, and now knit bags. Is there anything you can't do?
:-)

Kristy