Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some New Pottery

I know, I need more pottery like I need a hole in my head (that was a favorite saying of my mother's). But I couldn't resist this gorgeous work. I found this seller on this front page of etsy a few weeks ago and it was love at first sight.

Suzzie Holler is from Stockholm, Sweden and her designs are simple and classic. My package arrived in less than a week! I purchased this coffee cup:



... and a couple of these candle holders. One will be a gift for a friend, but I'm keeping one. I used it last night and the light comes through the porcelain in a very beautiful and romantic way. It will be great for holiday decoration, but I'll use it on our dinner table throughout the dark, dreary winter months.


Please visit Suzzie's etsy shop. Click on either of these photos to go directly to the listings.

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

The cup is stunning. So simple, yet stunning.