Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bad Girls Take Anchorage!

You've heard me ramble on about my Bad Girls business and the craft shows we produce. Well, we just celebrated out 12th show in Anchorage. We were at a new venue this year, the Millennium Hotel. Carol & I took an informal poll of the vendors and the consensus is that this venue WORKED! What a relief. Moving in and out was a bit of a hassle, but not any worse than our last venue.

I know I promised photos, but to be quite honest, I was too busy to take many and the ones I did take, turned out pretty bad. Here's one of my booth that will give you a general idea of how I did my set up. I prefer this type of walk-up-to booth, as I don't like the barrier of a table between me and my customer. I like to hold a mirror for them and help them try on necklaces and bracelets. That is not easily accomplished from behind a table.




Luckily, my friend Cindy has some photos on her blog, so check them out here.

On a personal note, this show was my most successful show in my 12 years of doing craft shows :)

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh I am so happy for you!

DVArtist said...

Great looking show Vicki. I cheched out your friend's site too. Glad it was all good for you.
Nicole/Beadwright

Deb @ Crysallis said...

yay!!! so glad to hear that you've had a great time and it was a success!!! HUGS!!!