Saturday, September 18, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

My nieces make me happy.  I don't see them often because they live in Las Vegas and I live in the Great White North  Alaska.  The last time I visited was two years ago when Heather, the oldest got married.



Isn't she beautiful?  Her husband Nate is a great guy and nice to look at too!  Here's a picture of me and my uncle David at the wedding.  I don't seem to have a decent photo of my brother.


Here's my other niece Kari with one of the bridesmaids.  Kari is on the right -- she was the maid of honor.



I'm not sure exactly why I chose today to post these 2 year old photos.  But here they are.  Rick & I are planning a visit to Las Vegas next February after we go to the gem shows in Tucson.

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

'Cause you were thinking of family, that's why.
Beautiful photos.