Friday, September 17, 2010

my sudio is a disaster

I still have not put away everything from the state fair.  And now I'm building more inventory for my upcoming show in Fairbanks.  The results?  My main staging table is a disaster zone.  Don't judge me, please.


You can see most of those etched copper pieces that I made in early August are still sitting there.  I used 4 of them today (yay me!).  Carded earrings wait for price tags.  Necklaces in the distance gathering dust.  Spent liver of sulfur waiting to water the plants.  What a mess!  Please tell me you have an area similar to this in your workspace.  Please.

6 comments:

Boot ~C said...

my whole beadroom is like that, & the dining room table, & the computer desk.........

Diane said...

It's so hard not to make a mess. I always swear to be neater but it never seems to work out. Have a great weekend, Vicki!

Pricilla said...

You should see my house.

Brandi said...

My studio almost always looks like that. Are you saying that's not normal??

Orion Designs said...

Thanks ladies -- you've made me feel a lot better!

shari said...

Um, I don't even want to let you see what mine looks like right now... or SMELLS like... J Boo did something in here, I think, as it smells like a zoo! Ugh!