Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Brand New Earrings!

handmade jewelry earrings sterling silver copper turquoise lapis amethyst
These earrings are a variation on my new-ish copper hoop style earrings. I've sold a few pairs of those, so it was time to make some more. To keep it interesting, I decided to vary the design. These earrings are the result.

Along the bottom edge of the copper circle, I wire wrapped some turquoise nuggets, tiny lapis beads and amethyst rondelles. I chose to keep that sterling silver wire bright, but I oxidized the hand made earwires. I think I like all of that contrast.

These earrings are available in my etsy shop. Or, click on the photo to go directly to the listing. If you like this style of earring, but would like to see different stones, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

No comments: