Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Looks Like a Full Moon

handcrafted jewelry necklace sterling silver whiskey quartz coin pearl tourmaline golden
This creamy colored coin pearl remind me of a full moon. I teamed it with a large faceted briolette of whiskey quartz and small briolette of golden tourmaline.

The combination is warm and appealing. The neutral colors make this necklace so easy to wear. The sterling silver chain is 17" long.

Now is a good time to mention that I purchase most chain styles that you see in my etsy shop in bulk. This means that if you need a different length than offered in a particular listing, I can do it! Just be sure to mention it when making a purchase.

I have a special going on right now in my etsy shop -- but you need to be a newsletter subscriber to be eligible. Sign up using the form on the right and I'll send you my latest newsletter.

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

Very versitile...another winner!