Monday, August 10, 2009

Vintage Glass Bead Earrings

handmade jewelry earrings sterling silver cobalt blue vintage glass beads
It's no secret that I love vintage glass beads. I have quite a collection of necklaces. And I've purchased plenty that I've deconstructed in order to use the delicious beads. The necklace that originally contained these super glossy cobalt blue beads was nothing special, so I had no problem cutting it up to give the beads new life.

They are hanging from my hand formed almond shaped sterling silver earwires, which I have a tutorial for.

These earrings are for sale in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

It is always nice to make something beautiful and new from something tired and old.

What can you do for me? heh heh

Orion Designs said...

I need to work on myself first!