Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Pair of Brass Earrings

handmade jewelry earrings brass Italian glass beads olive green
I'm loving the look of brass these days, most especially when it has an antique finish. The color is warm and the leverback findings that I use are so comfortable. The beadcaps, beads and other findings are affordable.

For this pair of earrings, I dug deep into my stash of special glass beads. These are from Italy and gold foil is embedded in the glass during the manufacturing process. Of course, I purchased them (many years ago) in every color available and I still have some in my possession. The olive green color in this pair of earrings is gorgeous. To make these beads even more lovely, they have a matte finish. This really softens the look.

These earrings are available in my etsy shop, or click on the photo to go directly to the listing.

4 comments:

alteaperle said...

They are so cute!

The Beading Gem said...

The matte finish beads look wonderful with the brass. I too love vintage brass and we have those at our workshops. Not everyone like bling!

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Those are adorable Vicki! I love brass! The green goes perfect with the brass! :)

Shirley said...

These are so pretty for Fall!