Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Trio of Socks

Yes, I know that socks are normally found in pairs.  But what's a girl to do when she finds herself with too much yarn for 2 socks, yet not enough for 4?  Why, knit 3, of course!  That one on the far left looks very different than the other 2, but I don't care.


This yarn was wonderful to work with.  It is 75% superwash wool and 25% nylon.  I purchased it in a small yarn shop in Prescott, AZ a year ago.  See, I do shop for things that are not jewelry or bead related!

3 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

This is called "a pair with a spare"! Great socks & love the colors. Unique. Very cool!

brokenteepee said...

I do love the colors and you could always turn one into a wine bottle cover...

Brandi Hussey said...

Okay, first, I LOVE that you made a trio. And second, one is definitely going to go missing! I hate when that happens, and you've already solved the problem!