Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Interchangeable Pendants/Necklaces

Remember this post?  Well, I now have a bunch of these interchangeable thingies listed in my etsy shop.  This basic listing is for the bail and 2 types of necklaces: sterling snake chain and black leather.  Here, it is shown with the snake chain.  The black leather lends a much more casual look.

I have also listed a bunch of pendants/drops/dangles -- can't really decide what to call these things in a new section of my shop, called Interchangeable Pendants.

If you have a moment, please take a look at a few of these listings and let me know if they are worded clearly.  I want to make sure that shoppers understand that the pendant listings are for the pendant ONLY and that the bail/chain/leather are listed separately.

Thanks for your help!

8 comments:

brokenteepee said...

They look great! The pearl is gorgeous!

Cthings said...

Vicki,
I think it is understandable to read. What a great idea and I like the word interchangeable. Beautiful pieces!

Orion Designs said...

Cindy -- Thanks for taking the time to read my listings and give me the feedback!

The Beading Gem said...

I think interchangeable pendants are a great idea! The same chain can be used thus saving money! Thanks for your comment on my blog today. I am glad you share the same sense of humor as I do!

swarovski necklaces said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
swarovski heart necklace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
swarovski pendants said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a great post, changed my anti-commenting ways. I will try and drop a comment here far more within the future.