Saturday, February 27, 2010

Prehnite and Tanzanite Earrings

I've started using my newest beads to make some earrings and necklaces.  Most of what I've made is for an upcoming show I have at Picture This Art Gallery in April.  But a small selection will be listed on etsy instead. 

These brand new earrrings feature flattened marquis shaped prehnite beads accompanied by small tanzanite rondelles.  The color combination screams "spring" to me!  The pale green with the periwinkle is a bit unexpected, but I think, lovely.





These earrings are for sale in my etsy shop.  Remember, I still have a 20% off sale going on.  Simply make your purchase and I will refund the 20% via paypal.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Another winning pair of errings, Vicki. Love them.

Nicole/Beadwright

Brandi Hussey said...

I LOVE this color combo! It says "Spring" to me, too!