Thursday, February 18, 2010

And ... I bought a ring for myself

This ring is so different from any of my other jewelry, but I fell in love with it immediately.  It's big, bulky and a bit heavy.  My hands are really pretty small, so this ring looks even bigger when worn.  It's a very fun design.

I found it in the booth of a woman selling all sorts of crafts from Thailand including Hill Tribe beads and lots of silk scarves and shawls.  Yes, I bought a small amount of Hill Tribe stuff too.



The condition of my hands is a bit embarrassing.  I'll blame it on the weather and not on my age.



4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Hey Vicki it looks better on your hand than in the photo of just the ring. Yes it is very cool.

Nicole/Beadwright

brokenteepee said...

It's very dramatic.

Brandi Hussey said...

LOVE!

cindy shake said...

Now that's my kind of BLING! I love the ring -your hands are in better shape than mine!! It must be the weather.... :o)