Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tucson Part III - Silver



Most of the photos I took of my silver beads didn't do justice to them. These photos however, I really like. Large link and multi-colored chain was ubiquitous in Tucson this year. I can only assume that chain will be a continuing fashion trend. I just love the look of the brushed silver beads. In the picture on the right, you can see teardrop shaped beads with this finish. I purchased several others that have already been stowed away!

I was remiss in my previous posts -- I forgot to mention my near-meeting with another etsyBEAD friend, Sue. Forgive me Sue and next year we will make a plan to meet.

I really have no idea what new designs will be inspired by these chains, so stay tuned and check out my etsy shop often!

1 comment:

cserpentDesigns said...

Oh - nice silver too Vicki! Hey - you remembered our phone call - LOL! Hopefully we can actually see one another next year!