Monday, February 4, 2008

Coppery Bronze Pearl Earrings and Necklace



I just love the colors in these pearls. They are at once copper, bronze and brown with a little touch of olive green. I've used different shapes of pearls and this adds a nice texture to the necklace. I've been making this style necklace for a while, but only recently started doing them in a mono-chromatic color scheme.

Freshwater pearls are my favorite materials to work with. They come in so many colors, shapes and sizes. The design possibilities are endless -- at least I hope they are!


I created these earrings to complement the necklace. I find that
many customers like the ease of a "ready made" ensemble.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Vicki, your earrings, etc. are just wonderful. If I wored earrings I would be buying probably all of them. Wow!