Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Earrings and a New Keyboard!

My online activities have been limited for the past 8 days because my keyboard broke. No, it didn't break all by itself. Jet was under my desk, the cable got stuck on his head somehow, he got spooked and ran. The keyboard suffered.

I went directly to amazon (On my iPad because without a keyboard, going anywhere online is difficult. Couldn't believe amazon.com WAS NOT in my browser history!) and ordered a new, wireless one. It is a dream!! And it wasn't even expensive.

In the meantime, making listings on etsy was tricky business. I had to create the listing on my iPad and save it to draft mode. Then, I would go to my computer and add the photos to the listing. Tedious to say the least. What I learned is that it IS possible, just very inconvenient.

Anyway, here are a couple of pairs of earrings I listed in the past week.

 

 
 
You can click on any of the captions or the photos to go directly to the listings in my etsy shop!
 

 

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. It's funny how dependent we get on things...
Glad you are back. Beautiful pieces, as always!

Brandi Hussey said...

Ick to doing things the hard way. I'm glad you got your new keyboard and are back on track!