Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preparing for the big show ...

This coming weekend is the annual Bad Girls of the North craft show at the Millennium Hotel in Anchorage.  As I prepare for that event, I will be scarce in these parts. 

Not only is it my biggest show for selling jewelry, it's actually a double whammy because I, with my partner Carol, organize this monstrosity!  This will mark our 13th year of producing a craft show in Anchorage and I must confess, we are both tiring of it.  That does not mean we will stop, but we are feeling our ages, for sure.

Now that I'm down to only 3 shows a year, this is my last show for the season.  Yay!  I can spend the remainder of November and December working on my etsy shop, trying to exceed last year's sales on that venue.

If you're local, please stop by the Millennium on Friday evening (can you say cash bar and free hors d'oevres?) or Saturday.  If I have time, I will take some photos to share with you next week.

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

Have fun and pace yourself!