Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yarn Love

Yarn is one of my newest weaknesses -- it's only been going on for about 3 years.  I love natural fibers and rich colors.  I purchased these yarns several months ago and just recently decided it was time to use them.


Half of these are 79% wool and 21% linen.  The other half are 79% wool and 21% bamboo.  Each skein is variegated in color and saturated with color.  There was one more skein in the collection, but it is now a scarf ... a yummy deep purple scarf with a multi-colored ruffled edge.

Now I need to decide what to do with the rest of these yarns!

1 comment:

Pricilla said...

As addicting as beads, eh?