Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bold Color!


I tend to work in subdued and neutral tones in my jewelry designs. That's why these earrings should be a big surprise to anyone who knows me! The opaque chartreuse beads at the bottom of this stack are from Raven's Journey. They carry a wide selection of glass beads that you just don't see everywhere. I purchased these particular beads at a huge bead show in Tucson.

The combination of green and purple works so well. The purple I used in these earrings is more of a violet. The earwires are sterling and I used a decorative Bali silver bead at the very bottom.

As always, these earrings are for sale in my etsy shop.

2 comments:

Cthings said...

Those earrings are gorgeous and cool! Great color combo!

Shirley said...

What a really lovely color, Vicki! I really like the other bead colors too!