Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Color Gradation

Colors fascinates me. I love experimenting with new color combinations and my extensive bead collection give me ample opportunity to play with color. Here are 2 pairs of earrings from my etsy shop where I experiment with the gradual change of color.

In the first pair of earrings, I worked in the Blue-Violet hue family and I'm quite happy with the results. The second pair focuses on the neutral colors of black, brown and beige. This is a classic combination that always works. Both pairs of earrings, featuring Swarovski crystals are for sale in my etsy shop.

Some of my favorite color resources:
The Beader's Guide To Color by Margie Deeb
ColorWorks by Deb Menz
The Colourlovers Website

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Both of these are just lovely and the beads are perfect in color gradation. Great earrings, Vicki!