Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Blog Award!

Thanks so much to Michi Michaelson for passing along this lovely blog award.


In accepting this award, I agree to:

1. Display the logo and link to the one who awarded it.

2. Nominate at least 7 blogs to receive the award.

3. Add links to those 7 blogs to my blog.

4. Leave the nominees a message that they have been nominated to receive the award.

These are the 7 blogs I have chosen:

1. Abelee's Handcrafted

2. brandi-girl :: musings and thoughts

3. Elbit Blog

4. Jael's Jewels Blog

5. Beadwright

6. Simply Shiny

7. Card Art Etc.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Vicki, You are too sweet. I am so honored that you think I deserve it. I will definitely accept and talk about it on my blog. Thanks again. Your ardent admirer.

Cthings said...

Congratulations on the blog award.

Orion Designs said...

Thanks Cindy!

Jael said...

Thank you, Vicki! and congrats on being nominated :)

I will be posting my award tomorrow, I hope. Hard to choose who to pass it on to! So many great blogs out there!

DVArtist said...

You are a gem but we all know that, you won the award to prove it. Congrats. Thanks for the nomination. Hope I win one.
Nicole