Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Wedding Jewelry

I purchased a few strands of these fun teardrop shaped pearls during my last trip to Tucson.  The shapes were just different enough to give them an organic feel, but similar enough to evoke a feeling of cohesiveness.  I created simple pearl solitaire necklaces that would be perfect for a bridal party.  The quantity listed is 5, but it is simple to alter the quantity in either direction -- whatever the bride needs for her bridal party!


Click on the photo to go directly to the listing in my etsy shop. Feel free to share this with any brides-to-be you may know  :)

5 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

There's something so pretty about a single gorgeous pearl, isn't there?

John david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brokenteepee said...

I adore pearls

beam said...

Fantastic!!

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.