Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Three Note Cards

I spent yesterday doing "a little of this and a little of that". I reorganized part of my studio (a small part), I photographed some vintage items to list in my other etsy shop and I made some note cards.

All of the cards feature techniques from the Technique Junkie Newsletter.

This first card uses the Antiqued Glimmers technique with distress ink pads and sparkling misting sprays. It's hard to capture that sparkle in a scan, but trust me, it's there. I also used one of my favorite rubber stamps. If you can't read it, click the photo to get a larger image. I'm sure it will make you smile.


For this next card, I used the Splatter technique. It was quite messy, but the results were definitely worth it.


Lastly, I used the Sparkling Resist technique and some floral rubber stamps from Stampin' Up.



Tomorrow -- more studio organizing and cleaning!!

1 comment:

Pricilla said...

Gee, I can't imagine why it's called the "splatter" technique.
heh heh