Thursday, November 5, 2009

Note Cards

I haven't done a post in a very long time featuring my handmade note cards. Mostly because I didn't have any to feature. After the State Fair, my card inventory was very "picked over" and I just made time this week (2 months later!) to make some more.


This first card was made using the technique called Precious Stone Smudge from an old Technique Junkies Newsletter. I was in a very autumn-y mood and that dictated the colors I chose. Autumn doesn't last very long in Alaska and the colors aren't as vibrant or varied as they are in the northeast part of the country where I grew up. I miss that.


Continuing with the autumn theme, this card was made using the Triple Dimension technique, also from an older newsletter. I love this the colors I chose for this card. The pigment ink used in the last step is a metallic copper, which looks a lot more glittery in real life than it does in this scan.



* All rubber stamps used on these cards are from Stampin Up.

Remember, all Technique Junkie members always qualify for 10% in my etsy shop. Just enter "TJ" in the message to seller upon checkout and I'll refund the appropriate amount!

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Very pretty. Good luck at your show tomorrow!

Deronda said...

I love the new note cards.