Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pleated Paper - Notecards


This technique, found on CD#6 from Technique Junkies is super easy, but results in a nice, polished looking card.

For both of these cards, I started with lightweight patterned paper. I think the weight of the paper made this technique even easier. I like the effect of sponging a darker color on each of the pleats. It helps to accentuate those folds. Of course, the folds are more visible in person.

The first card features a stamp from Stampin Up that I use often. It contains a a bunch of positive words that are appropriate for many occasions. The second card is an all purpose thank you card, again featuring stamps from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

Ivonnardona said...

Those paper folded notebook cards are amazing. Very beautiful.

Shirley said...

I love these. It's been a while and these are just wonderful. The first one is very peaceful and the sencond is very warm!