Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sweet Gift for my Sweet Husband




Rick is incredibly difficult to purchase gifts for. He builds many of his own metalsmithing tools and he's an avid thrift store shopper. What to do, what to do ....

Fortunately, he's also a big fan of some of my kitchen creations. I made him this little coupon booklet with lots of of his favorite baked goods (sweet & savory). I made sure to put an expiration date on each one!

The first photo shows the booklet closed. I used the Gated Tag Card Technique from the TJ Newsletter and lots of scraps of designer papers that I've been collecting for years. The second photo shows the individual tags (coupons) that Rick can redeem anytime throughout the year!

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a cute idea. I'm sure he'll love it! Merry Christmas!

cindy shake said...

...that's one handsome husband you have there!!
Happy Holidays!
xox