Friday, November 21, 2008

New Card ... New Stamp

New rubber stamps always get me a little excited. I received a beautiful card in the mail from one of my Technique Junkie friends using this stamp and I had to have it too. The image is from Paperbag Studios and I purchased it from StampDiva. They carry many lines of stamps from many different artists.For this card, I embossed the image with black embossing powder over a piece of Brayered Madras, from the Oct 06 TJ Newsletter. I then layered it on black, then green cardstock. The card base is Perfect Plum on which I stamped a text stamp in lime green pigment ink, at an angle. There you have it!

6 comments:

Diane said...

This is absolutely wonderful, Vickie! I LOVE that stamp & I have never seen it. I belong to Technique Junkies (I feel like I belong to everything) so I will have to go back & take a closer look at their projects. Have a great weekend!

Deronda said...

I do love your cards and this one is fantastic.

uniquelyme said...

Nice job with that. I teach at a stamp store near the artist who designed the stamp, the store is full of her stamps. I love working with them. I just made a Christmas card out of the stamp you used. You can get a peek at my card here, www.uniquelydebbie.blogspot.com

ainse said...

Love it! You know, maybe you could somehow use your stamps on your journal covers...?

Cindy said...

WOW girl you sure have quite a bit of great talent! That card looks fantastic!

Shirley said...

Saw this on TJ and loved it. Saved my comment for here. Lovely background!