Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rainy Day - Time to Make Cards



I made a big batch of cards today -- one of my most relaxing hobbies. Here are just 3 of them. The first one features the Glowing Oil Pastels Technique. The second one has no stamping at all and is a great example of the Cling & Scrunch Technique on black glossy cardstock. I can't seem to get enough of those cute dragonfly brads. The last card uses the Acrylic Gesso Wash Technique.

A day of stamping almost always starts by looking through my Technique Junkie Newsletters. All 3 of these techniques are from that wonderful resource.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Vicki, these cards are just wonderful, as always. You are such an inspiration. And while I have your eyes, if I would jewelry, I would be covered with yours. I just saw your Etsy page and all I can say is lovely!

Shirley said...

Of course I meant wore. My typing is just horrible. Too bad they don't have spell check here. ha!

Orion Designs said...

Shirley - you are just too sweet!