Monday, April 14, 2008

Cardmaking!


It's been ages since I made some cards, so I decided to spend a few days doing just that. Using some wonderful techniques from the Technique Junkie Newsletter, I created these cards. The first one uses the Metallic Chic technique, featuring scrunched up vellum and metallic inks. I was determined to use some of the "hardware" I've purchased (thanks Diane!) and I love the way this one turned out.


The next technique I tried was the Re-inker Splash. The colors I chose are vibrant and bold. The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin'Up! I added some silk flowers affixed with a fun, square brad in the center.


The final card in this series features the very wonderful technique called Spanish Gold. It looks like the finish on those old fancy picture frames. I hated to cover so much of it with the Buddha stamp, but I'm pleased with the look of this card.

2 comments:

Artisan Wire Wrapped Jewelry said...

Geez, you ARE multi talented.
:-)

Orion Designs said...

I just have a bad case of craft A.D.D.